- Funny and Free iPhone Apps to Make You LOL
- Best five Android Media Players for Smartphones
- Best 5 Android Antivirus for smartphones
- How to Become a successful Freelancer
- Best Affiliate marketing tips for Beginners
- Top Three iPhone 5 Apps you must use
- Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC one
- How to Play Angry Birds with Facebook Friends
- How to use Google Voice with wifi
- How to get Whatsapp from AppCake
How to prevent iPad from auto syncing with iTunes
Now prevent iPad from auto syncing with iTunes very easily and simply. We bring an excellent and genuine method to unsyncing your mini iPad with iTunes. Actually when you try to connect with iTunes with another computer and laptop that not previously is used by your iTune application, then the iTunes app will wipe all the data like music, photos, goddies and your downloded favorite apps that had been synchronized with your previous computer or laptop.
Prevent iPad from auto syncing with iTunes
- First of all open your iTunes application ad then click menu ( for mac users ) or Edit ( for computer users on a PC) and then select Preferences option.
- Now go to Devices tab
- Click on box marked Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically and checked the Box and click Ok.
Also Read : Latest Android jelly bean tips and tricks
This is all Done :). Now whenever you connect your iPad with any computer or laptop, it will not auto sync with iTunes and every time you have to select this options while you are using a new computer or laptop. You data like music, apps, goddies, games and different types of stuffs are now saved and iTunes never wipe out your stuff.
In additional to prevent iPad from auto syncing with iTunes, if you want to syncing some data like music, then you saw many box of apps, music, goddies, movies, TV shows then chose the desired option you want synchronize.