- Funny and Free iPhone Apps to Make You LOL
- Best five Android Media Players for Smartphones
- Best 5 Android Antivirus for smartphones
- How to Become a successful Freelancer
- Best Affiliate marketing tips for Beginners
- Top Three iPhone 5 Apps you must use
- Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC one
- How to Play Angry Birds with Facebook Friends
- How to use Google Voice with wifi
- How to get Whatsapp from AppCake
HTC Driod DNA complete Review
HTC Driod DNA is the latest product released by HTC manufacturer in United States but news comes that it was not a good time to released HTC Driod DNA item in a market. HTC Driod is also an Android phone and as all Android manufactures HTC also make its all effort to to give best in the market. Driod DNA is also comes with 1080p, fully HD display and Quad core high performance processor.
As Black holiday has gone and now one of the big festival will come soon on December 25th so according to our updates HTC want to up his HTC Driod DNA in the market and make this years last with very happy ending.
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy s4 coming soon in market
Featured of HTC Driod DNA
- CDMA and EV-DO supported Networks
- Android 4.1 Jelly Been with capability to upgrade to Jelly Been 4.2.
- Full HD 5″ 16 M colour screen with display resolution of ( 1920 x 1080 ).
- Quad Band GSM support Quality
- Awesome Audio Enhancement
- Quad Core 1.5 GHz with 2 GB ram and andreno 320 GPU
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1080p Full HP video quality
- 2.1 MP front camera
- 16 GB built in storage
- Bluetooth v4.0
Disadvantages of HTC Driod DNA
- Battery is not replaceable
- No Camera key
- No Micro SD card input option
- Only available at Verizon with many un-usefulness application that makes it slow down
The battery time is not yet confirmed but we hope this mobile give extra advantage in HTC market.