- Funny and Free iPhone Apps to Make You LOL
- Best five Android Media Players for Smartphones
- Best 5 Android Antivirus for smartphones
- How to Become a successful Freelancer
- Best Affiliate marketing tips for Beginners
- Top Three iPhone 5 Apps you must use
- Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC one
- How to Play Angry Birds with Facebook Friends
- How to use Google Voice with wifi
- How to get Whatsapp from AppCake
How to add outlook.com account in Android
In this article you can learn how to add outlook.com account in Android. Microsoft replaced the well renowned Email service provider Hotmail.com into new web platform named outlook.com. Android users are not very much familiar about how to use old Hotmail interface into new outlook.com web mail provider. At the end of year 2012, Microsoft take many changes in its area of specifications, like Skype for android devices to merged with Microsoft account is one of the top searches article because of its excellent and friendly user interface.
Also Read : Latest Android Jelly Bean Tips And Tricks
Add outlook.com account in Android
- Start your Android smart phone and in main menu Go to > Option > Setting
- Click on “Accounts & sync” option
- After that you see “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync” option. click it
- Enter you outlook account name that ends with outlook.com and give your password.
- Then press “Config Manual” in Email.
- Now keep in mind this step, in ” Domain / Username ” field write your outlook username in this format \ firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure there is a bar and space before email@example.com.
- In ” Exchange server ” enter this code snt-m.hotmail.com and click “Use secure connection (SSL)”
- If you want to make this outlook.com account as default then click the check box.
- Your account has been replaced with outlook .com, give it any name and click ok.
This is how you can add outlook.com account in Android smartphones. If you have any suggestion to make it more easy and we are happy to follow your ideas. 🙂
Read our Other articles from our How To section